Allows access to the studio outside of regularly scheduled class time. ICS hours with volunteer moderation will be held every Thursday night (6:30-9) and Saturday (10-2) unless otherwise specified. ICS users may use the studio anytime a class is not in session in the ceramics studio. Call ahead to check studio availability (717-249-6973).
ICS users are required to:
- Have taken at least two CALC ceramic classes in the past two years and have approval from the studio manager. - or
- Have previous experience and taken one ceramics class at CALC and have approval from the studio manager.
- Be a member of CALC
- Ages: 12 - Adult
- ICS users will be responsible for purchasing passes once approval has been granted. They are also required to purchase clay and firings. Glazes are provided and covered in the cost of the glaze-firing fee.
- Equipment use is not guaranteed and instruction is not provided. ICS is intended for those with experience only.
- No refunds of any kind will be issued for ICS purchases regardless of the reason.
- All new ICS members must schedule an orientation with the studio manager to ensure safe and clear understanding of CALC studio operations.
- ICS Passes expire four months after the date of purchase.
For questions, please contact Kirsten Olson, Studio Manager (email@example.com).